Gaba National Double Door Big Refrigerator GNR-2109/522 (P.C.M)
- Capacity: How much food you typically buy will determine how much capacity you need.
- Door style: Top-freezer or bottom-freezer. Bottom-freezer models are more expensive, but they offer easier access to the freezer and more space in the fridge.
- Refrigerator shelves: Adjustable shelves that can be customized to fit your needs.
- Freezer drawers: Deep enough to store large items, such as frozen pizzas and bags of frozen vegetables. Some refrigerators also have ice makers.
- Energy efficiency: Look for a model that has an Energy Star rating.